Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Car For Sale


Ladies and Gents, I am finally selling my car!!!  It's been a good car - reliable and I've always felt safe in it unlike many of those compact cars out there.  Gas mileage has been amazing - going to Florida we got over 400 miles per tank!  Interstate I've gotten low to mid 30's per gallon.  Around town, more like mid 20's.   
On one hand, I'm eager to get rid of it and move on to a newer family vehicle.  On the other hand, I'm a little sad.  Endings are always sad.  This was the last thing I every bought with my Dad.  He helped me buy it when I was just a single mother trying to make ends meet.  I'll never forget his generosity. 

Chris has maintained the car to his automotive expertise.  He never even allowed me to take it to a quickie oil change place since I bought it in 2006.   Oh, I forgot to put in the ad that the tires are less than a year old.  That's a pretty big perk! 

Get in touch with me if you're interested in it.  
217.813.0107
217.343.7115
$3500.00 o.b.o
Help a fellow blogger out and tell your local friends
about this great deal!  
Thank-you!!! 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You're sellling your car which means you're getting a new car, Hurrah!