Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things That Make You Go Mmmm...

Some things just have to be shared with friends. 
Especially something as rich, fudgy, and decadent
as Betty Crocker Warm Delights!
 
You are 45 seconds away from pure ecstasy. 
Directions: 
Mix cookie mix and 1 Tablespoon of water. 
Microwave for 45 seconds. 
Hide in the closet to eat alone - it's too good to share! 

I've only had the Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie Warm Delight. 
It's delicious beyond words -
especially right out of the microwave. 
If you're having a rough day
or just want to spoil yourself a little, give 'em a try. 


Taco Bell Cravings

I'm having crazy Taco Bell cravings.  What started out as 3 soft shell tacos has quickly escalated to 5.  And since I've been to Taco Bell about 5 times in the last week, I decided I needed to find an alternative to make at home.  Although Taco Bell's not outrageously priced - at the rate I visit, it'll be wearing on the budget soon. 

Meat already prepared for at home fajitas or quesadillas may be old news to you - but for me, this is all new.  :) 

I picked up both of these products - cooked them separately - Chicken for Calvin - Steak for me.  Each took about 5 minutes to heat up in the skillet (you can microwave them, too).  Then, I put Calvins between 2 tortillas and added cheese.  Voilla - quesadilla.  For mine, I mixed up a McCormick fajita mix packet - adding only about 1 1/2 tablespoons to my sizzling steak pieces.  I refrigerated the rest of the mix for future use. 
Added cheese to my fajita and I was
a happy pregnant Taco Bell craving woman!  :) 

I had wondered what the quality of the meat would be.  To my surprise, the John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas exceeded my expectations.  Delicious.  The Tyson Chicken - was good - but not quite as good as freshly grilled chicken. 
But, for the price and convenience I'm happy. 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You're too freakin cute.