Monday, May 17, 2010

I should be thankful

I am having severe sinus pressure. 
Okay, severe may be a little strong - but intense. 
I'm pretty sure there's a sinus infection setting in. 
I barely slept last night because of the discomfort. 
Take medicine? 
Good idea! 
But, I'm weird about meds when I'm prego. 
I worry too much. 
I'm a paranoid mommy. 
So, I decide to suck it up and deal with the pain. 
Sinus rinses will start to help sooner or later... I hope. 
To make it all worse,
It's raining
And I'm out of Cap'n Crunch. 
I am trying to remind myself that I should be thankful that this sinus crap didn't settle in during the last couple weeks of school, during finals, or even during graduation.  I should be thankful, right? 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's hard to be thankful when we don't feel well, esp when we are out of Cap N Crunch to boot. :) Hope you feel better soon!