Monday, May 17, 2010

Foot Heaven

What's keeping your toes, arches,
and heels comfy this spring? 
Mine are in foot heaven thanks to Malindi Crocs! 
I've always wanted a pair of crocs - not the regular ones that are wide and bulky, but a petite style for my little feet that are comfortable and fashionable at the same time.  I've tried a couple different kinds of Crocs in the last couple years.  I didn't have a lot of faith in the Malindi's, but I ordered them anyway.  They arrived and are a dream come true for my tired, aching, pregnant feet.  I absolutely love them and wear them just about everywhere. 

They're a lot more narrow than normal Crocs which is a huge perk for me.  They don't slide off the back at all.  They fit like a glove!  Also, the Malindi Croc is more true to size than other Crocs.  I've learned that for most Crocs, you should round down when ordering - like if you're a 6 1/2, order a 6.  Not the Malindi's.  I wear a 6 in regular shoes and in this Croc.  I ordered mine at Crocs.Com, but you can get them at lots of online shoe stores like Zappos and Shoebuy.  Also, my cousin Kayla said Dick's in Champaign sells them, too. 

Mom, I'm pretty sure I know you're going to order some - because you fell in love with mine.  :)
Dawn, order them - you will love them more than any of the dozens of flats you already have!  I promise! 
Aubrey, order them because your pregnant feet deserve some relief. 
Bridget, order them because they're cute and stylish and super comfy while you're on your feet all day. 
Amy, order them because you're Super Mom and you deserve to pamper your feet! 
Steph, order them because they'll be perfect for all of your camping excursions this summer!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I think I'm going to have to do that! They are awesome looking!

Aubrey said...

They are super cute!! Thanks for the info!

Steph said...

Haha... thanks for the info. They are a lot cuter than crocs. I got a pair of knock off crocs at work and they are comfortable but I'm pretty much embarrassed to be seen in them. Those I would wear outside of the yard.