Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thoughts...

  • I haven't had the energy or focus to blog lately.  Sorry if you've been waiting for some profound post. 
  • Spring Break flew by! 
    • Now that I only have 1 more day, I'm rushing to get all of my homework finished! 
  • Easter was nice.  We got to see a lot of family - which is a blessing. 
    • The Easter Bunny brought lots of Woo-hoo bars a.k.a. Reese's Eggs - Yummy! 
    • Pix aren't posted yet... soon. 
  • Spring's here! 
    • I'm enjoying the beautiful weather from inside my house.  Allergies suck! 
  • My heart is breaking for Dawn and her family. 
    • Marilyn was an amazing woman that put up an admirable fight against lung cancer.  Still, I can't believe her fight is over. 
    • Please send hugs and prayers Dawn's way. 
  • My Mom's father-in-law passed away last week. 
    • We have 2 funerals this week. 
  • We've made it to the official half way mark!  20 weeks! 
    • I said we were half way at 19 - Calvin came 3 1/2 weeks early on his own and the doc was going to induce me 3 weeks early if he didn't come by then.  So, I'm expecting similar with Peanut. 
    • I'm up 1 pound from pre-prego weight! 
    • I think I have a diaper bag picked out!  That's uber important! 
    • We have her name narrowed down to two. 
      • Her name is a secret. 
  • Chris is quite possibly the best husband in the world! 
    • I've been craving fried eggs - and since he makes the world's best eggs, I only eat ones he makes. 
    • Never once has he complained about the daily egg routine right before we go to bed.  He doesn't even complain that I eat them in bed! 
  • Bridget gave me a fantastic cut & color - I'm a blonde again! 
    • Last week she gave me a mani & pedi!  I feel so pampered! 
    • Become a fan of The French Quarter Salon and Day Spa on Facebook for chances to win free services! 
      • If you call on April 6th to schedule a pedi, you'll get $5.00 off! 

1 comment:

Steph said...

Can't wait to hear the names you've picked out. Congrats on being halfwayish there. And 1 pound. That's crazy. I can gain a pound without trying.