Monday, April 12, 2010

Kleenex's... A No Go!

For years I've wondered if I'm allergic to kleenex's - tissues of any kind, not just the brand.  My typical allergies would flare up, I'd blow my nose... and then it would feel like I had a tickle in my nose so I'd try to blow more and more and more.  But, the tickle would never go away.  I wondered if the tissues were triggering it.  I mean, tissues are made from paper and paper has dust - so it's not out of the question to wonder.  So today I asked Dr. Ames.  I tested positive to Puffs Plus Lotion and the generic tissues she has at her office.  Although I wish I had been wrong, I'm not surprised. 

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like its gonna be hankies for you!! GROSS!!

Christina said...

I know... gross... BUT, I will have beautifully monogram embroidered ones at some point! They will be the next big thing!

Brooke G. said...

I have never heard of this - but it makes complete sense :D Good luck :D

Kristen, The Pajama Mama said...

wow, at least you know now! and there are some really cute handkerchiefs out there!