Thursday, March 25, 2010

The wait is over... Peanut is a...

Yesterday we found out
that Peanut is a little GIRL!!! 
Calvin's getting a little sister! 


The sonogram went very well.  I already think she's perfect and beautiful.  She got my gift of gab... she appeared to be talking to us during the sonogram.  It was so cute!  Once, when Calvin was talking she gave him a thumbs-up!  She's quite the entertainer - we watched her do summersaults and leg kicks.  Like I said... perfect. 

Chris smiled ear to ear through the sonogram.  He's a proud Daddy that's already worrying about all the stuff Dad's worry about with a little girl. 

We were able to share the news with family last night.  I think my Mom is pretty excited!!!  This will be her first granddaughter.  This will also be my Grandma Betty & Grandpa Larry's first great-granddaughter.  Family suprprised us with gifts for the new baby.  Aunt Wendy even brought gifts for a boy or a girl... the outfits are sooo cute!

We're all very happy and excited about our new addition.  Life sure will change around here with a little girl! 

5 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! I knew peanut was a girl.

Sarah said...

Congratulations.....want to just set up a prearranged marriage now...lol. My little guy is a kicker and mover too so they are both active. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!! ya chris is gonna be worried for the rest of his life lol cause Im sure she will look just like her beautiful Momma :)
Loves
jeri

Bobbi said...

I am really happy you are having a little girl. I'm looking forward to going shopping with your Mom so I can get her something special. And of course I will be there when she is born. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Lots and lots of love to all of you. Will see you in May.
Love you,
Grandma Bobbi

Aubrey said...

Congrats Christina!! Happy Shopping!