Saturday, March 13, 2010

The.Bump.

For my Blogger friends, pix of my baby bump



Today we are 17 weeks! 
Peanut is really growing. 
And moving! 
I started feeling movement last week. 
It's an amazing miracle. 
I picture the baby doing acrobats in my belly
every night around bed time.  :-)
I can't wait for the movements to get a little more ponounced
so Chris and Calvin can feel, too. 

My belly is growing, that's for sure! 
Trust me, the shirt conceals it a bit. 
The rough first trimester has left me negative 1lb pre-prego weight. 
I have no doubt I'll gain my fair share...
especially since Homewood Grill's open, now! 

It seems like the weeks are flying by! 
Before I know it, I'll be holding baby Peanut in my arms. 




7 comments:

Amber M said...

very cute!!!...and congrats, not sure if I had told you yet or not.

Aubrey said...

What a cute little belly!!! Wish I looked like that instead of a toad! ;-)

lindsay said...

what a cute baby bump!

Steph said...

Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear everything is going well.

Billi Lou said...

Looks great!

Dawn said...

So cute! But you are gorgeous to start with. Can't wait to see the bump grow.

Bridget said...

You look so cute:)