Friday, January 15, 2010

Wishful Thinking

Today a guy walked into class to tell us someone's car had exploded and was on fire in the parking lot... the same parking lot my car was in.  A little piece inside me got all giddy at the idea that my car went up in flames, we'd be able to collect on some insurance money, and finally - finally Chris wouldn't be able to argue about getting a new vehicle. 

Our class walked outside.  The car was a row or two closer than I remembered parking mine.  And then someone announced it was a brown Grand Prix.  Darn... it wasn't a green Buick Century... :-( 

Turns out I was parked across from the flame-hog car... yes flame-hog because it couldn't spare a couple flames for my car.  Selfish jerk!  ;-)  I did a thorough look over of my car... and absolutely nothing.  It's like it's invincible or at least fire proof.  ;-)

Doesn't look like I'll be getting a new car anytime soon... better luck next time a car blows up in the parking lot! 

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Don't ya wish Blogger had a Like button like Facebook?? I would so be clicking it right now!!