Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Drives A Semi

Yes, you read it right:  Santa drives a semi!  I saw him with my very own eyes! 

Yesterday, on our way to Grandma's we drove by Siemer's.  I could hardly believe it when I saw Santa in a red shirt and a Santa hat - with of course a fluffy white beard sitting in a semi talking on his cell phone.  I begged Chris to turn around so we could see him again.  Santa waved at us!  OMG!  We had to turn around one more time to get to Grandma's.  And sure enough, he waved at us again! 

I don't know who was more excited:  Calvin or me!  It was the highlight of my day that's for sure! 

I hope you weren't naught yesterday, just nice because Santa was in the area checking on boys and girls.  I hope we made the nice list! 

Merry Christmas!   

1 comment:

Steph said...

Haha! What kinda weirdo would drive around in a semi wearing a santa suit.