Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear So and So...

Dear Calvin and Cooper,
I love you guys.  You know that.  But I do not love that you dumped packing peanuts all over my clean living room floor and proceeded to stomp on them.  What were you thinking??? 


Love,
The house cleaner



Dear McD's Sandwich Maker,
When someone asks for a cheeseburger with only ketchup, that does not mean you need to soggify the bun with loads of ketchup.  If you think you were doing us a favor, you didn't.  You caused a mess.  If you thought you were being funny, you weren't.  I cussed you all the way to Newton. 


With no thanks at all,
Frequent McD's drive-thru customer



Dear Wise Men,
I know it's windy outside, but could you be big and strong and quit blowing over? 


Respectfully,
The lawn decoration picker-upper

7 comments:

Chris said...

My morning started with a bad McDonalds experience. I waited 20-30 minutes for my food and coffee only for them to be luke warm when I finally arrived at the 2nd window at 2:00 AM this morning. Shame on you McDonalds!

I hear you on the wise men. I think we need some sand bags to throw inside them.

Steph said...

I never understood why McD's has to cover a sandwich in condiments. Gross.

Anonymous said...

is that all you ever do is complain?????????

Christina said...

Yes, Anonymous... I complain a lot. When you get a blog, you can complain on it all you want, too. So, if you don't like it... stop visiting my blog. Thank-you.

Dawn said...

I didn't realize you were even complaining. How rude!

LOVED the letters.

Bridget said...

I to like ketchup only on my cheeseburger and hate it when its all over the wrapper and everything.

sanjeet said...

never understood why McD's has to cover a sandwich in condiments. Gross.

Work from home India