Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Product Reviews... Because I love You!


AquaFresh iso-active Toothpaste

This toothpaste rocks your mouth out!  Seriously.  It leaves your teeth feeling clean and your breath fresh as ever!  I highly recommend it! 



Bloomen Nutrition Prenatal Vitamin Chews
Last Summer, while pregnant, I could barely choke down the yucky prenatal vitamins.  Let's face it, they don't exactly taste like gum drops and lolly pops.  It got to the point that they made me nauseous.  I searched high and low for fun flavored prenatals... why can't they taste like Flintstone's???  I came across these from Bloomen Nutrition.  They're chewable prenatals flavored with citrus and ginger blossoms.  Not bad to take at all.  Prego, or planning to be... give these a shot! 


Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray
Hands-down, the best hair spray I've used in a very long time.  It does exactly what it says it does, "Creates an instant style-supporting barrier; helps seal out humidity & combats frizz, rain or shine."  LOVE IT! 


No comments: