Saturday, October 3, 2009

25% Off at Tanger Outlet Mall

Tuscola's Tanger Outlet Mall has something cool going on.  If you donate $1 to breast cancer research, they give you a coupon for 25% off a single item at select stores like Coach, Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, and many others.  Look here for a complete list.    Dawn and I were up there a couple weeks ago - I got 25% off the already discounted and clearance items at Coach!  That's HUGE! 

Yesterday I went up there on a mission.  Ended up at Old Navy because they have a huge Cardigan/sweater sale - $15!!!  They had the pink sticker on their door saying they honored the Breast Cancer Pink coupons - but seriously the chick working their was clueless.  They don't sell the coupons there but they honor them.  My point is this:  1.)  That girl was stupid and truly not able to do her job completely.  2.)  Go to Coach, Wilson's Leather, or the Visitor's Center to get your 25% off coupons - then go back to stores like Old Navy and use them. 

I got 25% off my $15 cardigan!  Pretty sweet deal!  This promotion ends October 20th! 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I so need to go up there again.

Steph said...

I wanna go!

Amber M said...

Looks like I might be making the quick 26 mile drive or whatever it is from Mattoon to go to Coach...well maybe Old Navy too...lol