Thursday, September 17, 2009

School Picture Day

I forgot today was school picture day. Some may call it fate that Calvin showed up to school in his favorite faux vintage Indiana Jones shirt for picture day. Lucky him, right? Not really 'cuz I rushed home, sprayed Wrinkle Release on a polo, and promptly returned to school with it.


Although we're not using the school pic as the official pic of the year here - other kids will have wallets of him and there's the class picture... and well, Calvin is usually very well dressed and I wasn't letting his first school picture be any different.


On my way home from his school, I thought about how rushed I was for a Wednesday... then... I remembered... it's Thursday! YAY! Have a Terrific Thursday!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm sure they will turn out great and he will be one of the cutest in the class.

Dawn said...

Aw, it's the first picture day! YAY! The memories...