Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Morning Smiles

Early this morning my sweet little angel snuck into bed with me.  He snuggled and was full of morning hugs and kisses.  He even said, "Mom, I want to hug you to the sun!"  That's a lot of hugs! 

On another note, my pal Rachel started a blog.  She's funny so expect good posts in the future!  Check her out!  :-) 

At this time I want to publically announce that Gretchen is the worst blogger ever!  J/k!  I love ya!  But, I miss your blog posts.  Not sure if you realized it, but you haven't blogged since May!!!  You have an amazing daughter, a military husband, a brother that just got married and also had the eye thing, another brother that's just plain funny, a mom that's a hoot, and a dad that could write the book.  You have tons of stuff to write about... please come back!!!  I miss you! 

4 comments:

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

thanks for letting everyone know about my blog.........bridget has been telling me to do it so im trying

Steph said...

Awww... what a sweet little guy.

Dawn said...

I love morning snugs. And I love you, check my blog!