Friday, September 25, 2009

I can't get you sick from my computer!

I'm sick.

I've been under the weather since Monday evening. I haven't been to school since Monday. I don't remember the last time I was this sick for this long. It all started with a runny nose. Next thing I knew I had sinus pressure, body aches, fatigue, and a headache. Yesterday the coughing got worse than before. Today, I woke-up with a tight chest and a bad cough. Talking makes me cough. Ugh. Have you met me? I'm a talker... so not talking sucks!

The absolute worst part is that I have a new nephew and I'm too sick to go see him. Ugh. It's killing me!

Anyway, I'm wondering if a breathing treatment would help with my chest. I have an appointment at the VA Clinic this morning to be checked out.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Breathing treatments open your airways so you can breathe easier. SO it might help. It definitely is worth a try.I hope you feel better soon. Let me know what the VA says. FEEL BETTER SOON!

Bridget said...

I hope you feel better soon! If you need some noodle soup let me know and I'll leave on your front door, I don't want to get sick you know..lol..