Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vacations can be so much fun, but coming home can feel oh so good!

We're home!

O family Branson vacation was great! I can't speak for everyone on the trip, but Chris, Calvin, and I had a FANTASTIC time! We really enjoyed Branson - from the swimming - to the go-kart racing - to the boating - to the beautiful Branson landing. Everything was enjoyed with the O family. Lots of memories made. :-) Special thanks to Mom & Dad O for the vacation. You guys rock - there's just no other way to put it!


My pix are here. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the dancing pic. SO much fun. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Mrs R said...

Looks like you did have a great time.

Let me know when you wanna do lunch. I'm pretty much open whenever.

Mommynightowl said...

welcome home!

looks like you had fun!