Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dreaming Harry Potter

We just finished up a week long Harry Potter Marathon to prepare Chris for the Half Blood Prince that we went to see last night.  He hadn't seen any of the Harry Potter movies!  Crazy!  ;-) 

I've been dreaming that I am Harry Potter.  I do crazy spells in my dreams.  And I wake-up several times throughout the night in a sweat.  I've got to be working off a few extra calories in my sleep!  I'm hoping for a better night's sleep tonight! 

So last night at the movie, I had an odd thought:  What is the teenage pregnancy rate at Hogwarts? 

Yes, odd.  But, (and I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone) there was a lot of making out!!! 

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I've never seen or read any of the Harry Potter stories either. For some reason never got into them. Caleb loves them. He and mom went to see it on Saturday. He said there were a few "creepy" parts in it.

Dawn said...

So did Chris love it??????

Mommynightowl said...

lol on the pregnancy rate. I haven't seen it yet but based on the trailers it looks pretty racy compared to others.

Did he like the movies? It's crazy to see them all in order over a short period of time. It's fun to watch them age.

Did you hear they are making the next book into two movies? whats up with that?