Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Since When Do 3 Year Olds Know How To Spell?!?

I spell a lot to keep things from Calvin. Recently we noticed he recognized some of the words I was spelling. Once, it was
G-A-Y... yeah, we chuckled a little when we realized he knew what that spelled.


Just minutes ago, I spelled T-R-O-P-I-C-A-L S-N-O. Chris agreed to go, but since Calvin had to go to bed soon, he wasn't getting him one so mine would be outside in the freezer. As Chris was leaving, Calvin yelled, "Get me Sweet-Tart!" He knew what we were talking about!!!


Needless to say, Chris will be returning with 2
Tropical Sno's. :-) Thanks, sweetie!


As for Calvin and his spelling - what's a parent to do when they can't even spell???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I think it rules that he just shouted out his flavor...and ps...sweet-tart does rock! You have a little genius on your hands! :)
XOXO,
TIFFANY

Dawn said...

It only gets worse. We can't spell park, pool, walk, ice cream, etc.