Monday, July 6, 2009

Product Review - Must Have!

Don't Be Scared!
It's relatively painless!!!

Let me introduce you to the Emjoi Emagine.
The dual opposed 72 head tweezer epilator.

I got mine here.

It is amazing.
After three days, I no longer need to shave my underarms!
My bikini line is looking fab and I am starting my legs tomorrow.

My last - and first epilator went caput a few months ago after a few years of dutiful service to my hair removal needs. I'd never used an epilator before and I admitted that the first few times using it were a little painful. Over time, my skin toughened up, the hair got finer, and the pain gone.

When it finally stopped working, I put off buying another one - because let's face it, they're not cheap (I'd already tried a cheaper one, and it didn't work at all). A few weeks ago I finally caved in and replaced my old one with a newer more sophisticated one.

At first glance I was petrified. Dual opposing heads?!? Sounds so intense! To my surprise, it's nearly painless (only slight prick-like sensation when it grabs a thick hair) - and I have little tolerance for pain. Because of the dual opposing heads, it gets more hair in one swipe. I love it!

If you're looking for a way to keep yourself hairless in should be hair-free zones, look no further than the Emjoi Emagine Epilator!

2 comments:

Mrs R said...

Oh my! I hurt just looking at it. I'll take your word that it doesn't hurt that bad.

Dawn said...

It's funny you review that today. Because I so desperately need something else other than a razor for my bikini line. And I just hate shaving regardless. Maybe that's why my legs only see a razor once a week. Hmm....