Friday, July 24, 2009

Okay

First, thank-you to EVERYONE for their unconditional support.  Thank-you. 

I am okay.  Physically, I am fine.  Emotionally, I am getting there.  I'm starting to accept that I'm not pregnant and there won't be a baby in March.  It's weird to go from prego to non-prego w/o having a baby.  I still find myself touching my stomach from time to time, especially in my sleep. 

Overall, I'd say I'm doing pretty good.  I had a productive day yesterday.  I will admit here that my day came to a screeching halt yesterday when a friend randomly did something that caused me to remember, cry, and scream.  I need to stop letting other's actions affect me.  Although I think it was careless, I need to remember that the world does not revolve around me and I'm sure it wasn't intended to hurt me

Today.  Chris is at work, Calvin's going to the campgrounds w/ gma and gpa for awhile, and I think I'm going to get some more work done and mop the floors.  Yay, right? 

Tomorrow is my Mom's wedding.  Pix and stories to share later this weekend.  :-) 

2 comments:

mylifeastina said...

I am glad you are working through this tough time. Still praying for you! Keep strong. Your dad will watch over Picklechips! Hugs and love!

Dawn said...

oh christina, i am so sorry, i think i know what happened and i am deeply sorry.