Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost time for a vacation :)

Summer semester is almost over!!!  Only 1 more week.  YAY!  I'm trying to work ahead to avoid any homework next week.  Sunday starts the county fair.  Can't wait!  Favorite week of the year!  Calvin and I will be in the grandstands, lemon shake-ups in hand, most afternoons to watch horse races.  Sooo looking forward to it!  I'm hoping for weather like this week! 

To make next week even better, next week at this time, we will be sitting pool side in Branson! 

We can't wait to get away for a few days.  This trip is pretty special because Chris's whole family (minus one family) will be there, too.  I look forward to making many wonderful family memories! 

3 comments:

Mrs R said...

If you are going to be at the fair Sunday or any evening except monday or wednesday let me know and you can stop by and see the house if you want to.

Wendy said...

I'm so ready to relax by the pool, Can't wait either. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Yay! You need a nice, relaxing week and break.