Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thursday? Really? Almost the weekend???

Just wanted to say hi. 
Tomorrow when we wake up it will be Thursday. 
That's almost the weekend! 
Hope you're having a fantabulous week! 

My week's not bad per say. 
I'm just grouchy. 
Tomorrow if it's nice we're heading to the pool. 
If it's rainy, Calvin and I are taking a long nap. 
It's a win-win situation.  :-) 

Speaking of Calvin, he's patiently waiting, with heavy eyes for me to wrap up this post and head to bed with him for a "camp out."  Someday - entirely too soon - he won't want to have camp-outs with his lame mom.  So, I'll enjoy what I can get for now.  :-) 

Sweet Dreams*

P.S. Shout out to Maria at the French Quarter for getting me in on Monday for a mani and pedi before pix.  Thx girl!  You rock!!!  :-) 

3 comments:

Mrs R said...

Glad to hear you are having a decent week. You have been in my thoughts.

Dawn said...

Yay for Calvin & camp-outs and Yay for manis & pedis. Best, Always.

Bridget said...

Ill give Maria her shout out..lol..