Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mama Kat's Writing Assignment

I've been MIA from Mama Kat's assignments.  I sure hope she doesn't give me detention or kitchen duty!!!  ;-) 

This week's prompts: 
1.) Describe something someone has done to make you feel special.
(inspired by Le Poppy Design)

2.)Name your current addiction...we can get through this together.
(inspired by Lula)

3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?
(inspired by Sera)

4.) Write a letter.
(inspired by eyegirl)

5.) Where would you like to be?
(inspired by T.J.)

I am choosing to accept assignments 2, 3, and 5
 
#2:  I am addicted to Bejeweled on my cell phone.  I got bored, bought the darn game and now I can't get enough of it!  I find myself wasting so much time playing on my phone, now!  Bejeweled Anonymous, please!!!

#3:  Ya know, I haven't been all that busy.  Not really too busy to update my blog.  I just feel like I've run out of things to blog about.  Blogger's block, I guess.  I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.  On the bright side I guess not having anything to gripe about on my blog is better than having crap to gripe about! 

#5:  Right now we are on vacation in Michigan.  The trip has been extended due to certain circumstances.  I should be thrilled.  But, I'm not.  Chris is busy with business most of the day and Calvin and I spend the time together.  We've ventured out a few times, but in the end I really just miss my home and my stuff.  We have a few different options for this weekend.  Whatever we choose, I'm sure we'll have a great time! 

Stop by Mama Kat's for your writing assignment! 

7 comments:

Danielle said...

If you like Bejeweled, I dare you to try Fishdom. I used to play Bejeweled like CRAZY. Then, one day, I downloaded Fishdom. It's essentially the same board format, but you can make bigger and better bombs. AND, you get to build your own fish tank. My boyfriend and I battle for high scores... it's become our little obnoxious game with each other!

I hope you get through the weekend ok... you will be back to your own stuff before you know it!

Jessica said...

#2 - You're not alone! Never fear.

#3 - I've had the same problem several times!

Lacey said...

You're STUCK on VACATION?!

Okay, I'd totally want to go home too (I get homesick while grocery shopping, haha), but if I was going to end up stuck somewhere, vacation would be at the top of my list. :-)

Grammy Suzzy and DJ Doran said...

I am so with you on Bejeweled, except that I play on Facebook. I finally have had to limit myself to 5 games at one sitting, and then forcing myself to get up and get something done! And as for bloggers block.. I think something happens...my kids are not doing anything I need to photograph, so I am not as apt to write about them. Also, enjoy your vacation!

Unknown Mami said...

Oh no, I guess I'm going to have to try Bejeweled. See what you've done, lured me into your den of addiction.

Marrdy said...

I try very hard not to try new games because, I, like you, get hooked!

Mama Kat said...

That's why I'm here!! To cure your blogger's block. :) I know what you mean though, I was just telling Pat that I found it amazing how I am somehow able to come up with something to blog about everyday. That's right. I amaze myself...and you should amaze you too. :)