Monday, June 15, 2009

Homebound!

We leave for home tomorrow! :-)


I'm ready to be home in my comfy house with my fluffy bed and my junk food in the cabinet. Where I can walk around in the nude if I please and I don't have to worry about what smells linger from the bathroom. ;-) Where it's all only one time zone. No more asking, "Is that 1 in central or eastern time?" Where Calvin's make believe animals are roaming in our backyard ready to be shot by his imaginary bullets. Home.


We'll start the drive tomorrow afternoon. I'm ready.


I am having a rough day. Not sure what my prob is - but I'm overly irritable and I'm so not pms-ing. I went shopping today and bought nearly nothing- wasn't even interested in anything at Coach! Gasp! I know! Something is wrong! I'm hoping for a yellowy day tomorrow! I fear for Chris and Calvin if I'm as grouchy tomorrow in the car! They may just give me a Tylenol PM to knock me out!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looking forward to you coming back....HOME ;) Hope your day is better today.

Dawn said...

You're home! You're Home! You're Home! Pardon me while I do a little dance!