Friday, May 1, 2009

Zig Painty


I just finished a little art project using Zig Painty markers for the first time. I gotta tell ya, these things rock! I used them on top of ceramic, and the project turned out flawless. The paint dries quickly, and the marker tips give you great precision. You can use them on practically anything, they're oil-based, permanent, waterproof, and opaque. Did I mention they come in lots of colors? I am very impressed!


If you're wondering where to get them, try your local craft store. I got mine at Daisy Lane Craft Mall in Mattoon.

3 comments:

Cascia said...

You must really be talented. I would love to see photos of the final art project. I found your blog at Mom Bloggers Club.

Anonymous said...

Do you think these will work on coffee mugs? I have some blank ones I've been wanting to work on and hadn't found a paint or marker to work.

Thanks!
Billi

Mommynightowl said...

nice, can we see photos of the finished products?