Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tuesday Night's Surprise

Tuesday night I left the American Legion meeting wondering whether I should go home or to the hospital to entertain my Grandma while she was there with my Great-Grandma.  I decided to go home to call her first. 

I approached the driveway, pressed the garage door opener... 

The door opened...

And to my surprise Chris's car was sitting in the garage and he was waiting for me at the door. 

He returned 2 days early from his business trip! 

I was soooo excited to see him! 

And to make things better, he had a pitcher of strawberry daiquiries waiting for me inside.  We sat out on the deck and enjoyed our yumm-o drinks. 

I missed you!!!  :-) 

3 comments:

Mommynightowl said...

awww, heart melting! That must have been so exciting to see him home early. I'm glad you went home instead first.

Mommynightowl said...

btw, I'm loving the new layout! I'm digging the color scheme, the tree and the borders around the photo of you and your boys.

Bridget said...

Hey girlie, how do i put my awards I have gotten on my blog. I can seem to get one pic on ther but not two. HOpe you had a good weekend.