Sunday, May 31, 2009

Odds 'n Ends

  • After spray painting all of our vents, we discovered that my nose hairs were white, too.  Nothing could get the paint off.  Finally, used Chris's nose hair trimmers.  I now have  no nose hairs.  
    • Since it's allergy season, I wondered if my allergies would be better or worse after losing the nose hairs.  Although there is nothing for pollen to get caught up on... there is also nothing to prevent me from sneezing!  It's bad! 
  • I've been enjoying Summer Break.  My online Summer classes start on the 8th.  
  • I made it on the Dean's List!  Yup, me - the 27 year old college girl going to the local community college made it on the Dean's List.  I really am so excited!  
  • We are taking a family trip to Michigan next week.  We have tons and tons of stuff we want to do up there.  Can't wait!  
  • Wendy is really starting to show.  She is so gosh darn cute pregnant!  
  • The Teutopolis Veteran's Memorial Dedication was a HUGE success!  I think it is safe to say that each individual there was incredibly proud of at least one name on the wall.   
  • While laying awake for almost 3 hours the other night, I came up with the best ideas.  Lots and lots of ideas for upcoming projects.  I am so creative in the middle of the night.  I'm sure Chris wishes I'd channel my creativeness in his direction.  ;-) 

2 comments:

Mrs R said...

Congrats on making the Dean's list!!!

I really wanted to make it to the dedication but I was in Seattle. To be honest, I don't even know if Matt's name is on it.

Dawn said...

Go you for the dean's list. And I love the no-nose hair thing...