Friday, May 15, 2009

Contrary to popular belief...

Contrary to popular belief a 5'2", 104 lb. woman can wear a 34D bra.



You bring up a valid question - are they real? I am proud to say that they are very real, unpurchased, just a blessing from the good ole gene pool. Thanks, Mom!



For about 3 years now my bras haven't fit well. The girls have been falling out of my 34C bras. I kept telling myself that when I lost a little weight or at least got toned that they would shrink to perfectly fit in my bras. After I lost 10 lbs they were still too big for my bras. I went to Victoria's Secret twice for fittings. The kind lady gave me a 34D to try on and it fit like a dream. I was convinced it was a special bra, made a bit small for its size - and that Victoria's Secret had some kind of conspiracy to make their bras smaller so we'd all have to go out to buy new ones. Or better yet, to make the AA's feel perky in B cups. ;-)



I even went to Kohls this week to try on bras. Not one 34C fit. Was Kohls in on the VS conspiracy???



No. I was wrong. I really am a 34D.


I actually measured myself today by the VS standards and I measure up a full 34D. My new, much needed bras will be arriving next week. I just hope they fit.


P.S. VS is having a semi annual sale. I got FANTASTIC deals on my new boulder holders. :-)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yes, my wife is VERY HOT!!

Mommynightowl said...

lol, you crack me up.

I have an award for you on my blog.
http://mommynightowl.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-have-sushi-grade-blog-and-you-do-too.html

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome!!

Bridget said...

Love the new look of your blog.