Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Breakfast to go

Calvin was feeling 110% better Monday morning.  After keeping him inside on Sunday, he practically had cabin fever! 

Calvin reminded me he had a new job.  It's at Pilson's.  No, not the car dealership, well kind of - he doesn't do anything with the cars.  He hunts bear and deer and has an office (a.k.a. the swing set). 

I couldn't get him dressed fast enough.  He kept saying he was running late (like I'm always telling him).  So as he rushed out the door I reminded him he hadn't had breakfast.  He grabbed a banana to go. 

Away he drove, out of the garage in his Gator with a banana in hand. 

I wonder how soon it will be before he asks for coffee for his morning commute.  ;-) 

Later, he requested lunch to be delivered to his work.  He said he had too many bear to shoot to be able to come home for lunch.  Like a good mom/delivery girl, I delivered his sandwich to the deck (a.k.a. work table). 

I love my hard little worker.  I am so proud of the work he does from our backyard.  I've never met anyone that was more excited about their job! 

No comments: