Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rotten Fish Dog Poop???

Today, at Wal-Mart, (yes, I went to Wal-Mart.  I am a bad American.  There, I said it.)  Calvin had to go pee.  We headed to the front of the store.  As we approached the front we were overwhelmed with the most gawd awful smell.  We entered the bathroom.  The smell didn't get better or worse in there and I concluded that the smell was not coming from the restroom. 

We continued shopping - in the back of the store.  Headed to groceries.  Worked our way through the aisles towards the front of the store.  Then, there it was - in the ketchup/coffee aisle - the stinch!  It was so bad that I bet there was some sort of cartoonish green cloud hovering the area.  We trecked through the aisle, all the while I was gagging.  I seriously thought I was going to throw up! 

When I thought it couldn't get any worse we got to the fresh produce section to get potatoes.  OMGosh!  It seriously stunk up there!  I tried holding my breath - but I'm really no good at that and the more I tried, the more I actually breathed.  I'm not coordinated enough I guess. 

So what was the smell?!?  I never found the source.  Here are some examples to give you an idea of exactly how bad it was. 

A fish bait shop with rotten bait, or
Rotten fish, or
Dog poop, or
Really gross dog poop after the dog ate rotten fish, or
Someone with b.o. that had rotten fish seeping through their pores, or
Vomit consisting of rotten fish and then covered in that powdery stuff they use at schools. 

I really have no idea what the smell was exactly.  I've never smelt anything so disgusting in my life.  This was FAR worse than stinky guy and stinky girl.  Oh dear, it was bad.  I am practically gagging thinking about it. 

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I am LMAO as I read your description of smells:) See you tomorrow and we are not only going to be the instrutors of this college but more like the Deans!

Tracie said...

HAHAHA...Thanks for making me laugh my butttt off!

Dawn said...

AND that my friends is why I don't go to the store that not so affectionately known as WM.