Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Raining Snot

I am sick. 
I started feeling crappy last Wednesday - the night of the move. 
Thought I was just tired. 
By Thursday night after swim lessons, I was really feeling sick. 
There was a large white spot on my left tonsil.  A doc told me before that I get food on my tonsils and gave me a tool to scrape it off.  Well, Thursday night when I scraped it off, it filled back up imediately.  I put some pressure on my left tonsil and out popped a great big chunk of something - rock hard!  Yes, I know this is oh so very disgusting. 
Since then, my throat has been very sore - and rightfully so, I was poking around in there! 
Now, my sinuses are full. 
Blowing my nose repeatedly has become natural. 

I feel like ass. 
Okay, yesterday I felt like ass.  Today I'm feeling a little better. 
Being sick really sucks! 
Our house isn't nearly unpacked - and mostly my fault for being sick since we moved in. 
To give you an idea of how sick I feel, I haven't felt well enough to shop for and Easter outfit for myself! 
Yes!  Too sick to shop! 

Oh, did I mention that Calvin's nose is just as runny and now Chris has cold symptoms? 
Yeah, this sucks! 

3 comments:

runningleap said...

Good God. Too sick to shop? That IS serious. Someone get this girl an ambulance!

Major Mom said...

Sorry to hear about your rainstorm of snot -- hopefully you're improved now!

For 87 days I couldn't look at blog pages and suddenly they appeared! I could read the text on Google Reader, but couldn't see pictures or leave comments! I'm so glad I can leave comments to you again! I enjoyed all the comments you left me over the months....

Dawn said...

Can I just mention that you sounded horrid too?
Hope you are better tonight!