Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Home

We're Moved Into Our New House!!!
"Moved in" is kind of an overstatement because we're not nearly unpacked. But, we're here, in our new home, the one that we own and can live in forever.
The house we can really call home. :-)

Wednesday night we had a huge turnout of friends and family to help us move 3 miles down the road to our new house. Thank-you to everyone that helped during the painting, moving, etc. We really appreciate the help! Click here for pictures.

There's so much to do, and no idea where to start. We are slowly getting unpacked. Yet, our garage is still full of "stuff".
I want to snap my fingers and things be put away. I tried, it didn't work. ;-)

As for now, I'm taking it all in. I'm in no rush to get unpacked -
as I find a home in our house for everything.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

YAY!!! And your house is awesome. Now it's time for a house warming party....;-)

Kim said...

So happy you are in your new house!! Yippeee.. enjoy unpacking.. :)

Mommynightowl said...

congrats on the new home. I had no idea, I've been m.i.a. from blogging.