Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Get Off Your Butt And Blog Already!!! :-)

Gretchen, this post is for you.  Bridget confirmed today (while waxing my eyebrows) that you are a blog stalker!!!  ;-)  She said you read our blogs from time to time... and yet you've never commented on mine...  ;-)  WTH?!?  So, we want to know why you don't blog???  We want to hear your funny/embarrassing/sad/witty/whimsical/smelly/happy/baby stories!  What are you waiting for?!?  Jump on the bandwagon!  Start blogging today! 

Seriously, I guess I just miss you a little...  I was thinking of you the other day and then today when Bridget was talking about you it just seemed like it was destiny for us to be Blogger pals.  I know, it's not like going down the water slide at the lake like we used to at the CCX Summer Parties... but Blogging is so much fun!  :-) 

Can't wait to read your very 1st post!!! 
Click
HERE to get started! 

7 comments:

Bridget said...

LOL I am sitting up my link and then a text to Gretchen.

Bridget said...

Oh dont feel bad shes never commented my blog either.

Anonymous said...

網路上挑也比較不害羞.推薦我常去的情趣用品購物網站。

Gretchen said...

This is for YOU, Christina!! I am commenting on your blog now...And, I'm pretty sure that Bridget is totally lying when she says that I have never commented on her blog, because I'm pretty sure I have. I'm slowly, but surely, convincing myself to start a BLOG! So, you and Bridget will just have to wait and see what happens. But, I do so love reading yours! I saw Denise about a month ago when we were home and told her that I "keep tabs on you" through your blog. Oh, and btw, the Rotten Fish Dog Poop story-HILARIOUS!!

Christina said...

YAY! Can't wait to read your 1st post!!!

sjaxn said...

awww the CCX parties on the slide were the best!! I forgot all about those.

Bridget said...

I am a Blonde sometimes! How funny, I deserve to be given hell for that.