Monday, March 9, 2009

Fresh Paint

Chris and I have exciting news to share with everyone...
We're buying a house!!!

We've known for a couple weeks. I've been dying to share the news to all of my Blogger pals, but hesitated until everything was secure. We really are buying a house! We'll have a home we can really settle into. Better yet, we didn't compromise on the school district. We found a house perfect for us in T-Town school district! YAY! Go Wooden Shoes!

We close towards the end of March and will be moved in by Easter. I already have dozens of paint swatches and ideas for the house. Can't wait to get started! Do you love to paint??? C'mon over the week of the 22nd and help out... free beer (or sweet tea) in it for you ! :-)

We went furniture shopping on Saturday. It will be 4-6 months for our new living room furniture to arrive. That's a bummer, but oh so worth it for Natuzzi leather straight from Italy! I'm so excited about our new sofa and love seat. They are going to be gorgeous!

Can't wait to share pix of our new place after we get settled in.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats!! How exciting to get to decorate exactly how you want!

Amanda M said...

How fun! I love to paint and I love beer...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Congats Chris and Christina. I hope it just as you guys plan. You deserve it.--Ashley

Grandma Bobbi said...

Honey I'm sooooo happy for you. Am anxious to see it. Love you,
Grandma Bobbi

MrsRuholl said...

Congrats!!!

Bridget said...

Congrats on the house!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Painting is so fun!! Haha...at first anyway. Are you guys right in town?

Dawn said...

You know I'll be there! And what I want to drink! ;-)