Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Destined To Skip School Today

I tried to get up early so we could go to Menards before school.  I didn't get up early enough which led to us rushing around Menards looking at door knobs like chickens with our heads cut off.  We didn't even find "the one".  So, I get to school.  It was too late for me to sneak into my 10:00 class.  I decided to skip it and head to Home Depot to check out their door knob selection.  I got back in a jiffy to take advantage of some extra time to work on projects for various classes.  I park my car.  Look around...  there was no backpack.  No books!  WTH?!?  I left them at home!  I am sooo stupid! 

Ugh

Now, I'm checking emails and doing a few things on the computer before picking up Calvin and skipping the rest of the day.  I'm just not supposed to be here. 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Girl....you got too many things going on right now. NO worries.