Monday, February 2, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary

One year ago today I vowed in front of God, family, and friends to spend the rest of my life with Chris.  He is my rock when I am weak, my shoulder to cry on, my 'Who's there?' to every knock-knock joke, my lover, and my best friend.  It's hard to believe one man can be so much. 

Today we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that an entire year has passed since that very special day.  This past year has flown by as fast as our wedding day did.  Although this was a rough year, our love got us through every obstacle and loss the year brought us.  Personally, I don't know what I would have done without him during this last year.  He has a way of knowing the right words to say and the moment I need a hug. 

Chris, thank-you for being you.  You are an amazing husband.  I thank God every single day for blessing me with you.  You have completed me.  Calvin and I are very lucky to have found a man that loves us both unconditionally.  I look forward to spending 50+ more years together. 

Love,
Christina

10 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Congratulations...Happy Anniversary..and what beautiful wedding pictures. Gorgeous!

Tracie said...

Happy Anniversary Chris and Christina!!

Amanda M said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are great together. Heres to many more years to come!

MrsRuholl said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I meant to say hi when you came in but I was busy and then forgot. Congratulations and I hope it is a good one.

Aubrey said...

Have a Great 1st Anniversary today Ordner's!!

Sarah D said...

Happy Happy!!!

And cheers to many more to come!

Wendy said...

Congrats on your 1st married year together and may you have many more!

Dawn said...

That is so sweet. I have goosebumps.

HAPPY ANNI!

Amber M said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You have a lot of sweet things to say about your man, he sounds like mine. Hope you had a great day!!! Those are very cute pictures!!!

Mommynightowl said...

Happy Anniversary! to many more!