Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just In Case You're Wondering...

My husband rocks!
Seriously!
He got me 2 awesome gifts for our anniversary!
1.) A quilt rack to display the quilts our Grandmothers have given us. We have 3 very beautiful and special quilts that our Grandmothers have made for us. Can't wait to be able to display them!
2.) A gun! Yes! I've wanted a hand gun for a long time. I like to shoot things. I haven't (or hadn't) in years. Back in the day... during Air Force basic trainig, I was awarded the Small Arms Marksmanship Ribbon after shooting pretty darn good with an M-16. Now I have a little .25 Caliber pistol. We shot a few cans outside on our anniversary. But, it was freaking cold - so we didn't stay out too long. Can't wait to use it at the Gunman's Club!


Sweetie, you really know how to get to my heart. Thank-you for a wonderful anniversary! It's hard for me to imagine even better gifts for my birthday this weekend. But, you seem pretty excited about whatever you're giving me! :-)

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I don't know if it just late or what but that combo made me laugh..quilt rack and gun. :)

Aubrey said...

Sweet!! Sounds like the kinda gifts I would receive. I just hope he doesn't piss you off now!!

MrsRuholl said...

That's awesome!!! I want a gun (an itty bitty one) but my husband said NO WAY!!!

Dawn said...

Can't wait for the lessons....;-) And can't wait to see the quilts.