Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm in BIG trouble!

Last night after Calvin went to bed, when I was cleaning up the Happy Meal mess on the table I came across 2 remaining McNuggets. I was starving (no time for me to have dinner last night) and I didn't want them to go to waste.

I.ate.them.

Calvin woke up this morning searching for his saved McNuggets. Yes, he had saved them, not wasted them. He was so confused looking around and not finding them. He looked everywhere, insisting he hadn't eaten them. Finally, I had to tell him the truth, "Calvin, I ate your Chicken McNuggets." He sobbed, I started crying. Needless to say, I'm taking him to get another Happy Meal today!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's what usually happens to me too when Grady falls asleep on the way home from Effingham. I can't resist those crunchy little bits of goodness!!

Adiel said...

Aw... that is sort of a sweet story! :P

Dawn said...

I got in trouble for the same thing recently...only with donuts. Who knew they would remember?