Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Bloggerville Resident


Let's give Bridget at Always An Adventure a GREAT BIG Bloggy Love welcome to Bloggerville!  She made her very 1st post today.  :-) 

I've known Bridget for almost ever.  We were besties in 1st grade.  Inseperable.  I remember sitting in Mrs. Shouse's 1st grade classroom when one of us would say, "Laugh" we would both bust out laughing.  It became a regular skit in our class. 

I moved in 2nd grade.  Time, distance, circumstances... whatever, our friendship faded.  I never forgot Bridget and she never forgot me.  So, when I was in need of a new beautician, I was very excited to find her at the French Quarter.  I enjoy my visit to the salon every 3 weeks.  We get a chance to catch up, rant, rave, laugh, cry, and talk to someone that really gets the other. 

I encourage you all to get to know Bridget through blogging.  She is a remarkable individual.  Click here to meet her! 

P.S. Don't you love her bloggy look?  I'm pretty darn proud of it! 

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Thank you so very much! I almost forgot about saying "laugh" Wow that makes me smile thinking about it!

Dawn said...

It's gorj. LOVE IT! Go you!

LittlePeopleWealth said...

Thanks for the link :)