Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall..."

Today is my brother Jake's 21st birthday!!! 
He can drink, now.... legally at least!  ;-) 

I can't believe he's 21.  Seems like just yesterday Mom brought him home from the hospital.  Like just yesterday he was still in diapers.  Like just yesterday I was his heroic sister that he looked up to.  He's growing up.  He's a father... and a pretty darn good one at that.  He has a job he can be proud of.  And, he's growing into a man that understands the balance between responsibility and fun. 

I am very proud of Jake.  I may not tell him nearly enough, but he really does make me proud - in his own little ways.  :-) 

I'm looking forward to meeting up with Jake at 10:00 this morning for some drinks.  Hey, it's his 21st birthday!  It only happens once in a lifetime!  Have to live it up and start early!  Feel free to give me a call and meet up with us for drinks or leave a virtual shot of your choice here!  :-) 

5 comments:

Sarah D said...

I know Rebakah has said it before, and my sister was SO right, your brother is HOT!

Hope his 21st ends in front of the toilet!

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BROTHER!!! Oh to be 21.. that was a lifetime ago.. :)

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Jake!

I know the Red Headed Sluts and the Slippery Nipples are good shots (hehehe)

Drink one for me ;-)

wendy said...

Happy Birthday to your brother! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Adiel said...

What a sweet post! Happy birthday to Jake!