Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Special Delivery From Santa

Santa and his Reindeer did just as Santa said they would in the letter. They flew down here with the help from Rudolphy's glowing red nose. Santa snuck into our house and left a great big box under the tree with another letter on top.
It read (in a much better font and pictures of Disney Characters throughout the letter):
Dear Calvin,
For Christmas this year, my gift to you is extremely special. My gift to you and your family is a trip to Florida where you will meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, and maybe… just maybe, Sleeping Beauty. You will even get to see Cinderella’s Castle!!! Have you figured it out, yet?


You are going to Walt Disney World!!!


In this box you will find tickets to the Walt Disney theme parks as well as maps of the parks for you to start planning your trip. But, you don’t have long to plan! You leave on Monday!!! Just two days away!!! You, your mom, and dad will drive through many states and arrive at your resort on Tuesday. After a short nap and a bite to eat, you will be off to Disney World!


Remember that I will be watching you while you are on your journey to Florida. So be extra good for your parents in the car and maybe I will find you in Florida while you are sleeping on Christmas Eve to deliver even more presents! So don’t forget to take your stockings!!!


Enjoy your trip to Disney World. Tell my good buddy, Mickey hello for me, please. Be a good little boy for your mom and dad and have lots of fun!!!



Ho-ho-ho,
Santa Claus
p.s. Please leave out cookies and Reindeer snacks on Christmas Eve for me and my Reindeer!


3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Chris, Christina, and Calvin- Good luck on your trip. I know it is going to be Magical!

Have A Wonderful Christmas!
Rebekah

Amber M said...

Awwwww, How cute. What a lucky boy...hehe
I wish I could get a gift like that.
Have fun and stay warm, I know we won't be very warm in IL.

Sarah B said...

Oh my goodness....every kid's dream. Shoot..who am I kidding. That would be a dream come true for me too...lol...Santa sending me a letter telling me I get to go to DisneWorld for Christmas. You will have a blast...remember to have lots of fun and take lots of pictures!