Friday, December 12, 2008

Sleep In Therapy???

I didn't sleep well last night. Got less than 4 hours of sleep. If you're a new reader, let me fill you in on something... I LOVE SLEEP! I tossed and turned last night as my stupid brain would not stop thinking about sooo much stuff. I have a lot on my mind. It's the holiday season and it's so tough to get through without my dad. Next Friday is would have been his 48th birthday. Today would have been Tricia's mom's birthday. I couldn't stop thinking about how hard today would be on her. We've lost too many wonderful people this year. Then, I couldn't stop thinking about the team presentation I had today. I kept going over all of the details in my mind and thinking of things I needed to remind the team. Would it be good enough for an A? Anyway, it was a long night that even involved a tearful text message to my brother, Phillip. He is so strong for me. I love him for that and so many more reasons!

Today I have therapy at 3:00. Would it be acceptable for me to sleep during therapy? Isn't sleep therapeutic??? I guess the shrink would really think I was depressed then... if I wasn't motivated enough to stay awake during the session! :-)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Just hang in there girl. This year is almost over. If you ever need to talk you've got my #. Take care!

Dawn said...

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Call me.