Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Wrote Calvin A Letter

I am 26 and have never received a letter from the big guy in the red suit. So, yesterday I was very shocked and SURPRISED when there was a letter addressed to Calvin from Santa.
It read:


Dear Calvin,
I’ve been checking in on you a lot this year and have been very pleased to find you being a very good boy. In fact, your mommy and daddy have been good, too. You have all made it to my Nice List!


After a lot of thought, I have decided on the perfect present for you and your family this year. My Reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph, and I will be making a special trip from the North Pole to your house late at night when you are fast asleep on Friday, December 19th 2008. You will find a gift from me underneath your tree when you awake on Saturday, December 20th. I am positive you will love what I have in store for you and your family.


Ho-ho-ho,
Santa Claus

p.s. If you don’t mind, can you leave me some cookies and milk; also, a snack for the Reindeer. We get mighty hungry on our long trip from the North Pole.

---***---***
We've never seen Calvin's eyes get so big! He was sooo excited and took his letter everywhere yesterday to show everyone!

2 comments:

Kimmylyn said...

awh.. My son loved when he got a letter to him this year..he told everyone about it too.. :) too much fun.. :)

Wendy said...

Awww, How sweet of Santa this year :-)

You guys deserve it, Have fun!