Thursday, December 11, 2008

Frickn'

Tonight I drove Calvin through a neighborhood that had beautiful Christmas light displays.  We were both in awe.  From the backseat my little Angel said, "This is frickn' awesome, Mom!" 
I silently chuckled because it was so darn cute. 
Then, I told him we shouldn't say "frickn'".  It's really not a nice word to use.  I guess we need to be more careful of the words we use around him!  Then again... it could have been worse... he could have dropped the f-bomb! 

4 comments:

Kimmylyn said...

See now my son would have dropped the f'bomb..you should be happy with frickin..lol.. (kidding.. I know frickin is a bad word.. LOL)

Jennie said...

My kids love to say "freakin'" ... I laughed the first time, so now they say it all the time....

Sarah B. said...

Yeah...I learned my lesson that way too. Although I don't say frickin anymore I am ALWAYS using the term "that's crap" and than I heard my Princessy 4 yr old daughter say "thats crap"...and it wasn't so princessy or cute.

Dawn said...

We have the same problem.

Good luck.