Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals Week

This is finals week.
Ugh.
Looking on the bright side... I was starting to get bored/uninterested in a couple classes. After this week there will be a break (no idea when Spring semester starts even though I already registered) then I will have all new classes.


#1 class I will miss is my Programming Logic course that I dreaded so much at the beginning. I love it now! I get so excited writing simple little programs. I know... I'm a dork. I've even been accused of being a "closet programmer". Hehehee... that sounds so nerdy!!!


I was gonna take a programming language course next semester but they are all at like 8:00 a.m. (which I couldn't do bc I don't like people before 9) or they are on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I'm not driving up there. I know... I could totally sacrifice time and daycare money to be up there. But I know myself. If I only had 1 class to drive up there for, I'd skip too often.


Anyway, the purpose of this post is to say farewell for a few days. I have to focus on studying for my final exams... gotta get those A's! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and getting ready for Santa's big arrival next week!

3 comments:

Adiel said...

Programming huh? Cool!
I've been considering going back to school for web-design or computer science type stuff. Good luck with finals and have fun at Disney!

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love new faces. Hope you'll come back!

Wendy said...

Study hard...what am I talking about?!? You got this in the bag girl! Take a deep breath then show all those dumb teachers what's up....hehehee =)

On a serious note...Good luck w/ finals. I know you'll do great.

Dawn said...

So I love the fact that you said you don't like people before 9. Classic.