Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Exam Surprise

I am always late for my 9:00 Intro To Networking Class. 
I hate mornings. 
I can't get there on time... even when I try... and leave the house on time, I get behind some slow driver and am still late. 
I'm usually only 4-13 minutes late.  That's not too bad. 
Apparently on Monday during the first 9 minutes the teacher announced that our final exam would be on Wednesday instead of during the regularly scheduled time next week. 
Since I was late, I did not get the notice. 
I showed up to class this morning... only 7 minutes late.  :-) 
The whole class was taking a test! 
WHAT?!? 
The teacher gave me the exam. 
I got a B. 
I guess that's what I get for being late for class. 

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

A B without preperation sounds pretty good to me!!!

Wendy said...

I can totally relate to you on always being late...Matt gets so frustrated w/ me. Good job on the B though!

Dawn said...

I agree with Sarah. And my apologies for your being late...too much talking...