Monday, December 22, 2008

Disney World, Here We Come!!!

Soon, we will be on our way to Florida.  :-)  YAY!  I cannot wait to meet Mickey!!!  I cannot wait for Calvin to tell Goofy hi from Goofy's cousin, Uncle Matt!  heheheee  :-)  I just can't wait to get there! 

Since I will have Internet for most of the ride, there might be a couple posts.  But, if you don't hear from me this week, it's because we are at DISNEY WORLD!!!  :-) 

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of loving family and many smiles. 

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Have the best time EVER!!!

My sister Michelle is there now, I talked to her this morning. She said it has been in the 80's!!

Crowds are large, but so what!!??? You will be at Disney!

If you let it happen, it really is a magical place.

Enjoy, and I can't wait to see pictures!

MrsRuholl said...

Have fun and enjoy the weather!!! Tell Cinderella hi for me. She is my favorite.

Wendy said...

I'm glad you guys are getting away, it's very well deserved. But I just want you to know Christmas won't be the same w/out you all here.

I pray for your safe journey and Merry Christmas.