Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 Calendar

It arrived!  Yay! 
Last week I ordered a 2009 Day Planner. 
A day planner is essential for my days to go as planned. 
And I always have to have a plan.  :-) 
I looked long and hard for the specific day planner for 2009. 
I wanted one with pictures of my family in it...
like the regular wall calendars you can order with pictures in them. 
It was hard to come by personalized day planners. 
But, finally I found them at Wal-Mart. 
There is only 1 picture on the front - but it makes the day planner so perfect! 
Hopefully, someday there will be more options for day planners
where I can add more pictures inside/outside the planner
as well as important dates/birthdays/anniversaries/etc. 
As for now, I'm happy with what I got!!!  :-) 
Take a look!
Click HERE to make your own! 

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

I love day planners...I am such a planner and have a whole method of pencil to pen and I am seriously crazy when it comes to the planning...so this is a great idea!

Wendy said...

You couldn't have picked a better picture! Let me know if Walmart ever extends to all those options, I'd like to make one myself :-)

Kimmylyn said...

awhhh.. that is adorable..and I live and breath by my day planner!!!

Dawn said...

I need to make my own. But I use Outlook at work.