Thursday, November 6, 2008

In Need Of A Massage!

My muscle spasms are not getting any better. They definitely seem to be stress induced which totally sucks because if you know me... I stress very easily.

I take muscle relaxers only when it's nearly unbearable or I need to be comfortable to sleep. Otherwise, picture me putting icey hot on my back with a spatula and rubbing it with a Pampered Chef rolling pin thingamajiggy. Your visual is probably as comical as it really is! :-)

I need a massage. I think a deep tissue massage to work out all the knots would help. Anybody want to donate a massage for me??? ;-) I'm kind of kidding. I know that a massage does not fit into our pre-Christmas Disney trip budget. But man oh man... I really want one!

Do I have any massage therapy student readers that need someone to practice on??? ;-)

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Girl, I feel your pain. I have been eating Tylenol PM's like candy every night just to get a few hours of sleep.

Killing Me!

Anonymous said...

Hey I am leaving a comment! This almost never happens. Anyway~ don't know if you knew or not but the students do massages at Kluthe. I think they are $15...

BLJ

Dawn said...

I think we need to call Kluthe and find out! And I love the visual of the spatula icy-hot.